senbala

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Enn Pondaati Oyurukkupoitaaa "My wife has gone to nativeeee"

I think it is not difficult to guess why I am so glad while writing this blog...ha! ha!

ya! my wife has gone to native yesterday and she will continue to stay there for the next few weeks. Now I'm like a freebird. I watch any channels of my choice, I can dine & drink at time anywhere, sleep as much as I can.

No sound from our milk valla everymorning, no burning smell from our kitchen, no grinder sound, no lunch bag to office. I feel that this week can be called a "HAPPY HUSBANDS WEEK".

Again today I missed my office shuttle by 5 mins and have to catch the public transport, since I need to search for my pair of socks, I missed by bus and one funny thing happened today is I'm wearing socks of slightly different colors each..:) and I'm in my wide open cut shoes.

Now my house looks likes a library no sound, no noise, no activities, I know that if she is here things would be better and active, but still I don't wann't to admit the truth ..:)

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger G3 said...

hey, what is it you are trying to say ? Surely your need to read this........

Will try to update her......

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Anupama Jay said...

Even we, wives are free once you husbands leave to office or work. Because no one is there to bother us for all your needs all the time. Happy wives when husbands are out from house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home