senbala

Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend was a DVDend

Last weekend, I ended up in watching all kind of movies starting from Anbe Sivam to Pirates of the Caribean "At World's End". And this week also begins with "SHREK the Third" @ PVR 8.10 p.m show.

Though I promised myselves to complete my certifications soon, I had no mood to prepare for my certifications, I started searching of my OLD DVDs and watched all the three sequels of Poison Ivy along with some of my other favorites.

Though Jaime pressly has done her roll as Violet preciously, I would always vote for my favorite "never been kissed" girl Drew Barrymore, if I write about my "charlie angel" it will take an another blog, so I will write about her at a later stage with some "Music and Lyrics".

And finally my weekend ended up by watching one of favorite TV show Koffee with Karan, the guests were the bollywood sisters Shilpa and Samita shetty along with their mom. Samita answered a brillant one liner, that if Shilpa gets married to Daniel Craig then her life will be "00HEAVEN" and packed the gift hamper.. wow... and with that note I'm going to end this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home