senbala

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Oh! my God its 1st Feb again

I want to fullfill all ur wishes, but so far I haven't fullfilled many of ur wishes, but still u care about me.

I know the gift I bought now also will not match ur taste, but still u will say that u liked it. This motivates me more to buy cheaper gifts from walmart every year for our anniversary:-)

When I met you first time, the first word I asked u is "Samy Kuppitacha?", u replied me saying No. You felt that u made a negative reply. But its a true negative reply :-).

U know normally I say that I got lots of office work, need to learn few SAP stuffs, watch this movie...bla, bla..etc., But I will skip all my priority on this day and will think about u from morning till evening.

Its almost 6 years,I am living with you. I know we don't have any other choice other than living like this for the upcoming years

so looking forward for our next anniversary to buy u an another gift and to write an other blog.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger lakshmi said...

True love started for U from True negative reply!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home