senbala

Friday, December 14, 2018

You are what you do repeatedly

How to change a pattern. I have a habbit of liking the number 7 or 3, so whatever I do, I try to associate with number 7 or 3.

Like adding 3 spoons of sugar in my coffee, running 7 miles per hour on my thread mill before cool down, drinking water in multiples of 3 sips.. I  know its weird, but I assume there are few people like me who can't get rid of patterns. Infact everyone and everything has patterns.

You can notice artists have a pattern or a signature mark in all their work. Authors, Directors, Chefs, almost every professionals follow a pattern. As the saying goes Universe follows a pattern.

Now some patterns are easy to follow, but some are not. Its really impossible to start any new occassions like job, travel..etc on 3rd or 7th day of a month or parking your car always on a 3rd floor or 3rd spot or even book a room on a 3rd floor.

When I came across these words "You are what you do repeatedly" I could easily relate my doings with who I'm now.

Once I pay attention to what I do consciously I could change my patterns, though change happens in small circles, the Magic sentence "You are what you do repeatedly" helps one to make a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home